Dam Big Problems
Lost Vision is the ruins of Las Vegas. To most, it’s a pit of scum and villainy overflowing with chopper gang members, strange cultists, and mutants that squabble over its ever-diminishing resources — drugs like Bliss and Trill, relics of the old times, and fresh meat for slave-pits or cannibal feasts. When you go to Lost Vision, roll+cool. On a 10+, choose 3. On a 7-9, choose 1.
- you don’t get ambushed by choppers/mutants/cultists.
- you get in without being spotted.
- you get back without getting lost.
- you don’t see anything disturbing (take -1ongoing until you get clear of the place).
- you scavenge oddments worth 1-barter.
- you find something useful.
- you learn something interesting.